Peugeot Concept Scooters
More than a century of expertise
For more than a century, Peugeot Scooters has created innovative mobility solutions that meet the individual needs of each of its customers.
Resolutely forward-looking, Peugeot is constantly pushing the boundaries—its expertise and innovative products never cease to amaze. It designs and develops its vehicles based on three fundamental values: quality, safety and design.
Scooters designed for the future
Peugeot has been manufacturing motor scooters since 1898, reaching some important milestones along the way. The timeline below presents some of the moments in innovation and expertise that have come to define the history of the brand:
- 1898: Introduction of the first Peugeot motor scooter,
- 1902: Commercial launch of the "motorized bicycle",
- 1953: Launch of the first Peugeot S55,
- 1974: Launch of the 102, Peugeot's first major success,
- 1982: Launch of the SC/SX, the first scooter with a plastic body,
- 1996: Launch of the Scoot'Elec, the first electric motor scooter,
- 2002: Elystar, the first 125 scooter equipped with standard ABS brakes,
- 2005: Launch of the first scooter equipped with a volumetric compressor supercharger,
- 2011: Launch of the new-generation, all-electric e-Vivacity scooter,
- 2013: Launch of the Metropolis, the brand's first three-wheeler.
A passion for innovation
Backed by its extensive expertise in the automotive industry, Peugeot, along with its subsidiary Peugeot Scooters, has mastered the design of high-performance motor scooters. In its constant push to innovate and design intelligent concepts, Peugeot never loses sight of its end goal: to offer safe, comfortable vehicles with a resolutely young, sleek and powerful design that adhere to three fundamental values:
- Style & Design